« Home | Bumblebees » | Cand am intrat in casa am gasit o lumanare care ar... » | maybe it's Monster, maybe it's Maybeline » | Noblesse Oblige. Acum acum?! » | Hartie inginerica » | Read me.doc » | Copaci albastri. » | Electro-clash! » | The it-wasn't-me attitude » | Vai »

Vincent

OMG:)

poor Vincent:(

Trimiteți un comentariu

About me

  • I'm Monster
  • From No-man's-Land, where?!, Romania
  • I am the black cat of our modern lives, in varianta ciufulita. I judge because they judge me.Though,I haven't lost my sense or humour yet.Imi plac visinele. Dar nu am inca o carte de vizita.Si fac baie cu rozmarin.De nevoie. Intr-o zi o sa salvez lumea.
My profile

About me

  • I'm I-think-I-know
  • From In : TheMiddleOfNowhere : Romania
  • "How happy is the blameless Vestal's lot! / The world forgetting, by the world forgot / Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! / Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd." (Alexander Pope)
My profile
Powered by Monster
& I-think-I-know