« Home | Am primit o leapsa. » | Status » | Oare cat de frig trebuie sa fie ca sa nu mai simti? » | Moenin zilnic » | Back » | Maybe you've won a fight, but you'll never win the... » | hiper-postu' » | [invers] Fara Craciun, nu e zapada. » | Scena balconului. » | Zivot Je Cudo »

all that glitters is not gold

- I really do care and I miss you dearly.
- but...?

...sometimes we just forget!It's short and painless.And hope u never get to remember; memories haunt and hurt.

Why? I love boxing with ghosts :)

Ofc you like it...because it doesn't hurt you.Yet..;)But they always keep coming back.

...so-so (psychically) challenging, isn't it?

ohh ja...makes u want to know what u're really made of.To resist them that is...

And? Are you winning? :)

Am i winning?!Heh...rather leave that one unanswered;)

My thinkofknowness had too much psychoanalysis for these days :) How about flowers? Butterflies?

Trimiteți un comentariu

About me

  • I'm Monster
  • From No-man's-Land, where?!, Romania
  • I am the black cat of our modern lives, in varianta ciufulita. I judge because they judge me.Though,I haven't lost my sense or humour yet.Imi plac visinele. Dar nu am inca o carte de vizita.Si fac baie cu rozmarin.De nevoie. Intr-o zi o sa salvez lumea.
My profile

About me

  • I'm I-think-I-know
  • From In : TheMiddleOfNowhere : Romania
  • "How happy is the blameless Vestal's lot! / The world forgetting, by the world forgot / Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! / Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd." (Alexander Pope)
My profile
Powered by Monster
& I-think-I-know