« Home | vegetez » | Schweiz-China and other daily crap. » | Big nothing » | The dead » | ghiocul » | Imaginary ordinary » | Love letter » | Buba, e nevoie sa fim personali, daca nu in lumina... » | Accidental » | Pusi Capitanu »

Purple

Asta cu intarziere...i'm so hyper that they think i'm purple.

Your Mind is Purple
Of all the mind types, yours is the most idealistic. You
tend to think wild, amazing thoughts. Your dreams and fantasies are intense.Your
thoughts are creative, inventive, and without boundaries.You tend to spend a lot
of time thinking of fictional people and places - or a very different life for
yourself.
Hai sa mancam ciorba aia...

About me

  • I'm Monster
  • From No-man's-Land, where?!, Romania
  • I am the black cat of our modern lives, in varianta ciufulita. I judge because they judge me.Though,I haven't lost my sense or humour yet.Imi plac visinele. Dar nu am inca o carte de vizita.Si fac baie cu rozmarin.De nevoie. Intr-o zi o sa salvez lumea.
My profile

About me

  • I'm I-think-I-know
  • From In : TheMiddleOfNowhere : Romania
  • "How happy is the blameless Vestal's lot! / The world forgetting, by the world forgot / Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! / Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd." (Alexander Pope)
My profile
Powered by Monster
& I-think-I-know