« Home | Schweiz-China and other daily crap. » | Big nothing » | The dead » | ghiocul » | Imaginary ordinary » | Love letter » | Buba, e nevoie sa fim personali, daca nu in lumina... » | Accidental » | Pusi Capitanu » | all that glitters is not gold »

vegetez

I've been so lazy that my mind turned green, Monster

Your Mind is Green

Of all the mind types, yours has the most balance.
You are able to see all sides to most problems and are a good problem solver.
You need time to work out your thoughts, but you don't get stuck in bad thinking patterns.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about the future, philosophy, and relationships (both personal and intellectual).


http://www.blogthings.com/whatcolorisyourmindquiz/

About me

  • I'm Monster
  • From No-man's-Land, where?!, Romania
  • I am the black cat of our modern lives, in varianta ciufulita. I judge because they judge me.Though,I haven't lost my sense or humour yet.Imi plac visinele. Dar nu am inca o carte de vizita.Si fac baie cu rozmarin.De nevoie. Intr-o zi o sa salvez lumea.
My profile

About me

  • I'm I-think-I-know
  • From In : TheMiddleOfNowhere : Romania
  • "How happy is the blameless Vestal's lot! / The world forgetting, by the world forgot / Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! / Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd." (Alexander Pope)
My profile
Powered by Monster
& I-think-I-know